sexta-feira, 25 de maio de 2007

Cold Friday Night

Dears,

what a cold Friday night!

...I am here at my computer, Bee Gees is playing in my cd player right now(do you guys like Bee Gees?)great songs with lovely lirics and melodies, in fact some of them bring me back my 70's when I still lived in my hometown.


That small city on the top of the montain used to be much colder than today, but it still conserves the same charm and style which has been attracting people from all over the country for years. But, you know guys the low temperatures over there are more supportable than here because the climate is dry while here at São Paulo there is too much humidity in the air.

Temperature may be near to zero by now over there and officialy winter has not come yet, think of how it's gonna be in June. It might not be enough to snow but at least early in the morning you can see a thick layer of ice laid on the roofs, streets...

It's a very beautiful place, a romantic place, such lovely place where you can see all the beauty through the eyes of God because such a beautiful place like that could be only in the eyes of God.

The name of the city you get it in my profile...so called Brazilian Switzerland.

Have a nice weekend.

1 Comentário:

Dantas disse...

Pessoal o Mina de Blogs acabou de trocar seu dominio de:
http://minadeblogs.blogspot.com para http://www.minadeblogs.com

Favor trocar nosso link em seu site/blog
Abraço

Equipe Mina de Blogs

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO  

BlogBlogs.Com.Br