quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2007

Here Again!

Hi folks, how about a cup of coffee? I had some problems(Technical ones, I would say) and that´s the reason of my disappeareance. Such problems just came from nothing and my computer just died on but I made it through any way and here I am again like a hurricane(very nice Scorpions´song). I am keeping my fingers crossed for the success of this blog so I am sticking to my goals in helping people to brush up on their English Language. See you, bye Vocabulary: keeping my fingers crossed....estar torcendo por algo(para que dê certo) die on ........................................para de funcionar enquanto se está usando make it through.......................conseguir passar por(sobreviver, superar) stick to .....................................manter-se firme brush up on .............................praticar e melhorar habilidades

Seja o primeiro a comentar

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO  

BlogBlogs.Com.Br