Hi there...today is the "Labor day" and it is a beautiful day outside for a holiday, bright day, so we may take this chance and study English a bit...so here we go:
Usamos o present simple para expressarmos ações no presente em geral. Usamos para dizer sobre algo que acontece todo o tempo e repetidamente, não importa se a ação está acontecendo naquele momento. Vamos ver os exemplos:
- We study English.
- I usually go travel on vacations.
- The earth goes round the sun.
- I live in São Paulo. Where do you live?
- Would you like a beer? No thanks, I don't drink.
- What does this word mean? (not, What means this word?)
- I give classes every day.(not I'm giving).
- How often do you study English?(not How often are you studing?)
- Maria does not drink milk very often.
- In summer Bob usually swimms twice a week.