quarta-feira, 11 de abril de 2007

K.I.S.S.

Hi everybody...

I will try to be short and sweet, I have just got home and I am worn out, but I could not go to get some rest without at least stoping by.

I highlighted two expressions above:

===================>>>short and sweet: significa ser breve e pertinente

===================>>>worn out (phrasel verb): cansado, exausto

Before I go, I want to leave you with a joke:

Se você por acaso estiver palestrando e sua esposa te mandar um beijo, não pense que será por carinho, mas sim para que você mantenha suas palavras "short and sweet".

.....................Keep

.................It

.................Short and

.................Sweet

or the original (Keep It Simple Stupid) So, that´s all for now....bye bye

3 Comentários:

Unknown disse...

Hi, Paulo. I came back!

No post de hoje (11/04) apareceu "stopping BY". Por que este BY aí no final?

Thank You, mate!

Paulo Sidney disse...

Hi Antonio,

nice to see you here again!

o BY aparece no final porque trata-se de um phrasel verb = stop by que significa dar uma passadinha:

I stopped by the store on my way home.

Em breve escreverei um post sobre phrasel verbs

see you

Anônimo disse...

Que legal!
gostei...

Bju
Lu

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO  

BlogBlogs.Com.Br