domingo, 4 de novembro de 2007

To make one tick

I was watching a movie last night and I saw an expression like this:

...I would like to figure out what makes my players tick...

Apparently nothing wrong except for "makes my players tick".

After looking up some dictinaries, some books I found what this expression means. It is another way to say "I would like to figure out what motivates my players".

So now you have another expression to add to your expressions book, try to put it into pratice over your daily basis.

See you...

Take a look at:
The word Book
Se Deus quiser
Bedside Book

Esse post foi útil pra você? Assine o Feed Subscribe in a reader

1 Comentário:

Bruno Oliveira disse...

Great!!!
This is a very interesting tip
Thank you and keep up the good work.
See you!!!

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO  

BlogBlogs.Com.Br