Expressões de Comparação
Expressões idiomáticas de comparação ou Idioms of Comparison, são muito usadas no Idioma Inglês, vou listar abaixo as mais comuns e depois dou algumas frases exemplificando, ou melhor bem que você poderia prencher pra mim deixando no post de recados, ai amanhã eu respondo corrigido, combinado?
Ice-cold, sugar sweet, bone-dry, paper-thin, red-hot, crystal clear, dead wrong, shy-high, lightning-fast, pitch-black, rock hard, snow-white, dirt cheap.
É assim mesmo, algumas tem o hifen e outras não, também não sei o por quê!!
okay...agora vocês completem as frases:
- Do not touch that pan! It is __________.
- Mike should get his letter very soon. The mail here is_________.
- I did not sleep well last night. The bed was ________.
- Why don't you agree with me? Do you think I am _________.
- The supermarket is having a big sale now, and everything is _________.
- After your explanation the situation became___________ to me.
- This apple is delicious. It is ____________.
- There is not a drop of water in the reservatory, it's_____________.
- I can't afford to buy clothes in that mall, the prices are __________.
- The walls here are __________. You can hear the neighbors talking.
- There is no moon tonight, it's __________outside.
- Jenny was wearing a ___________dress when she got married.
- After walking in the snow, his feet were _____________.
Ok galera, participem!! ahhh....sim o significado em Português? ...isso vai ficar pra depois também....hehehe...