sábado, 21 de julho de 2007

Expressões Uteis - Business Language

Company Description

What company do you work for?
I work for EC Company.
Which company are you with?
I'm with ECL.
Who do you represent?
I represent (the) ECLM (company.)
What is the name of your company?
The name of our company is . . . .
Where are you located?
Our company is located in . . . .
Our headquarters is in . . .
What (type of business) do you do?
We are in the computer business.
What business are you in?
We're in computers
We sell . . .
We produce . . .
We manufacture. . .
Our major products are . . .

Describing Business Activities

What do you do at EC Company?
I am in charge of marketing.
I'm responsible for sales.
I program computers.
I recruit and train employees.

What does your company do?
We design software.
We build storage units.
We produce small appliances.
We're in the insurance business.

Describing Jobs

What do you do?
I'm a salesman. (job-general)
What do you do for a living?
I'm in sales. (general)
I'm in the toy business. (industry)
What is your occupation?
I'm a contractor at ECL. (specific)
What type of work do you do?
I'm a consultant for ECLM.

What company do you work for?
I work for ECL. (company name)
I work at LCE. (general)
I'm with CEL. (industry)

What do you do there?
What do you do at ECL?
I'm a software engineer. (job title)
I work in the sales department. (place in company)
I'm in customer service. (general area)
I work as an instructor.
I build houses. (specific job)
I clean the restrooms.

Business Introduction
Informal

This is my boss, Mr. Right.
Steven, this is my secretary, Mary.
Good to meet you.
Nice to meet you too.
I'd like you to meet my co-worker, John Care.
Care, this is Susan Bell.
Nice to meet you.
My pleasure.
Have you met, Oscar?
Oscar, this is Carla.
Hi, I'm Tom Watson.
I don't believe we've met. I'm Boll.

Formal

I'd like to introduce you to my dear friend, Mrs. Satiesfied.
Allow me to introduce myself/my colleague, Ms. Strong.
Let me introduce you to my colleague, Dean Thin.
Mr. Thin, this is David Fat from PCA Inc.
How do you do?
How do you do?
It's a pleasure meeting you.

Important body language to remember: Smile, eye contact, firm handshake

3 Comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Como é que se diz em inglês?

''Cada um é feliz do jeito que pode''

Anônimo disse...

Hi Alessandro, thanks for coming.

You can say:

Everyone is happy on his own way.

Hope it helps you.

Anônimo disse...

Ok, thanks Paulo.
I asked because I heard this phrase several times and I wanted to know the meaning of this phrase in Portuguese.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO  

BlogBlogs.Com.Br