It has been raining.
Have,has been -ing is the present perfect continuous:
Usamos o present perfect continuous para alguma atividade que deixou recentemente de ocorrer ou simplemente não ocorre mais, e que exista uma conexão com o presente, o agora(now). Vejamos os exemplos para um melhor entendimento:
- She is *out of breath. Has she been running?(She is out of breath now)
- John is very tired. He has been working very hard.(He is tired now)
- Why are your shoes so dirty?What have you been doing?
- It is raining now. It began raining three hours ago and it is still raining.
- How long has it been raining?
- It has been raining for three hours.
Também usamos o present perfect continuous desta maneira, principalmente quanto usamos how long(quanto tempo), for(por, há), e since(desde)...a ação ainda está ocorrendo(ex.acima). Vejamos outros exemplos com essa estrutura:
- How long have you been studing English?(you are still studing)
- Paul is still listening to the radio. He has been listening to the radio all day.
- Where has Mary been? I've been looking for her for the last two hour.
- Mike has not been feeling well recently.
- Sue is a very good guitar player. She has been playing since she was nine.
So my friends, I hope It helps you.